Through the Belonging Institute’s offerings, you will gain a grounded and comprehensive understanding of the multifaceted nature of Belonging. You will learn about the origins, the psychology, and the impact of Belonging in the workplace and beyond. And with high belonging linked to an increase in job satisfaction by 56%, we provide you with effective strategies for creating a culture of Belonging among your work teams and colleagues. The research is clear, workers who feel as though they belong, perform better, are more productive, and create higher profits for their employer. It’s a win-win!
- Discover the true meaning of Belonging
- Identify the legislative, historical, societal, and workplace barriers to Belonging
- Become aware of how barriers to Belongingness impact the workplace
- Discover how Belonging affects attitudes, actions, and performance
- Recognize our involvement in maintaining Belonging Barriers
- Craft individual and collective strategies for creating Belonging in the workplace
- Create a workplace environment where everyone feels as though they Belong